Saturday, February 29, 2020

2020

 

A commission,  Bouquet at Signal Hill
Watercolor on watercolor paper 



A very different time,  that has slowly becoming adapted and adjusted to. It changed the whole year's plan for where I would be and as I am writing in the beginning of  March 2021 from my studio in Kota Kinabalu, I must say I did my best to be.

My goal is to paint or create every day. The uncertainties ahead of the world is tremendously changing the way I regard all the things that were easily accessible by having the freedom to do what I want at where and when I want.  I could say it is the same now,  I decide and choose for everything, every aspects of life.  But the frame is tighter and narrower.  I decided that I want to embrace it all,  come what may.  After all,  I am blessed with the roof over my head and a burning heart to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers