Sunday, July 27, 2014

Rutland Bird Fair, UK

Next destination for my bird paintings..of course - 'The Largest Wildlife Event in the World' - Rutland Bird Fair !
I am curious and excited about the event, and have been working extensively since the trip back from Danum Valley.

My personal 'Star Bird' this time is the Asian Paradise Flycatcher.
  The reason why, because I had seen it in flight three times in two days during my stay at the Premium Villas at Borneo Rainforest Lodge.
All the experienced birders would know this is something truly rare..and I felt 'honored'.

Therefore I have created a connect painting of the Asian Paradise Flycatcher besides paintings of the endemic Bornean Bristlehead, Pittas, Boradbills, Trogons and colorful Banded Kingfisher and Black-backed Kingfisher.
Preparing and awaiting, 15th -17th August 2014.

Asian Paradise Flycatcher connect painting for Rutland Bird Fair 2014, UK
Limited Edition prints of 500 available 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers